Call for Abstracts
Abstract submission is now closed.
All individuals interested in presenting at the XIVth Congress of the International Society of Bone Morphometry are required to submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation. All abstracts approved for presentation will be published in the conference book of abstracts.
When filling out the online abstract submittal form, you will be asked to identify the relevant topic. Please review the topic list below and confirm which applies to your submission(s) before beginning the submission process. If your topic is not listed, please select the “Other” category. All abstracts will be considered for presentation regardless of topic.
List of Session Topics: https://conference.ifas.ufl.edu/ISBM2019/congress-topics.html
Follow these steps to prepare and submit an abstract:
- Use this word template to create a perfectly formatted abstract.
- Abstracts should not exceed one page.
- Do not include graphs or figures.
- If your email address is entered incorrectly in the online submission form, you will not receive a confirmation and we will not be able to contact you.
(Do not email your file. Files sent as email attachments will not be reviewed or scheduled.)
*Note: For budgeting and planning purposes, the estimated early bird registration fee will be $575 for ISBM members and $625 for non-members. The student registration fee is $495. Travel awards ($500 each) will be available to graduate students and postdocs who are first authors for highly scored abstracts. The registration fee includes daily breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks, a deluxe opening reception, and a closing dinner banquet at the spectacular Shark's Underwater Grill at SeaWorld Orlando. You don’t want to miss this conference.
- Take advantage of this opportunity that only occurs once every three years and make plans to join us!
After completing the online submission form, a confirmation is instantly emailed to you confirming transmission of the abstract. If you do not receive this email, we did not receive your abstract. Check your spam folder in case the confirmation was routed there.
- Travel awards will be available to graduate students and postdocs who are first authors for highly scored abstracts.
Abstract Submission Contacts:
Rachel Surette, UF/IFAS OCI, Coordinator Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Wronski, ISBM Local Organizer, email@example.com