Why You Should Be an Exhibitor at the ISBM Congress
As a participating exhibitor, your organization will have the opportunity to:
- Display products and services to scientists, clinicians, postdocs, and graduate students involved in bone biomedical research
- Increase awareness of your organization and make contacts with potential new customers
- Establish connections with companies and scientific institutions that provide the infrastructure for bone research
Exhibit Fee: $1,500
Fee includes a 6’ by 6’ cube of space to accommodate one 6'l x 30”w x 30”h table with cloth and skirting, and two chairs.
- All exhibits must be accompanied by a registered attendee. The attendee registration fee is in addition to the exhibit fee.
- Pop-up banners may be used, as long as they fit within the 6’ x 6’ cube of space.
- If you plan to put pop-up banners behind your table, make sure your graphics department knows the important content needs to appear at the top of the banner
- Your table will be identified with a tent card, so you will easily see which table is assigned to your organization.
- Table top displays will be set up in the conference center. This is where daily morning, mid-day and afternoon refreshment breaks will be served and are meant to serve as a forum to display informational materials so a representative does not need to always be at the table.
- If you want to interact with attendees, the times that would be most effective to do so are during early morning refreshments, daily am and pm breaks and the evening poster sessions.
- We expect roughly 120 people to attend the conference if you wish to bring informational materials sufficient for all attendees.
- To unload materials, we recommend you use the conference center entrance at the back of the main hotel building. If you need assistance by a bellman, then it would be best to use the hotel’s main entrance.
- If you wish to upgrade your participation to become a sponsor, and generate additional recognition for your organization, click here to view Sponsor Opportunities.
Exhibitor Display Set-up and Removal Times:
|Move-In||Monday, September 23: 5:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Move-Out||Wednesday, September 25: 3:00pm – 3:30pm|
Shipping and Storage
Hotel does not have storage space for crates, pallets or large shipments. Any materials to be sent to Hotel may arrive no earlier than 3 days prior to 9/22/2019. A handling and storage fee of $15.00 per box/item or $75.00 per pallet (plus all applicable taxes) will be assessed. The mandatory handling and storage fee is retained by the Hotel and is not a tip, gratuity, or service charge for employees providing the handling services. Outbound package will be the cost of shipping plus a $5.00 handling fee. Hotel will not be responsible for any loss or damage to materials sent to Hotel prior to 9/22/2019.
Please address all shipments to:
Attention: Guests' Name
HOLD FOR Arrival (date you are arriving at hotel) - ISBM 2019
C/O Sheraton Lake Buena Vista
12205 S Apopka Vineland Rd
Orlando, FL 32836
Note: If you are shipping multiple boxes, label boxes as follows: Box 1 of 3; Box 2 of 3; Box 3 of 3.
All refund requests must be received in writing by August 1, 2019. A processing fee of 50% will be deducted from all refunds. After August 1, no refunds will be issued.