Why You Should Be an Exhibitor at the ISBM Congress
As a participating exhibitor, your organization will have the opportunity to:
- Display products and services to scientists, clinicians, postdocs, and graduate students involved in bone biomedical research
- Increase awareness of your organization and make contacts with potential new customers
- Establish connections with companies and scientific institutions that provide the infrastructure for bone research
Exhibit Fee: $1,500
Fee includes a 6’ by 6’ cube of space to accommodate one 6'l x 30”w x 30”h table with cloth and skirting, and two chairs.
- All exhibits must be accompanied by a registered attendee. The attendee registration fee is in addition to the exhibit fee.
- Pop-up banners may be used, as long as they fit within the 6’ x 6’ cube of space.
- If you plan to put pop-up banners behind your table, make sure your graphics department knows the important content needs to appear at the top of the banner
- Your table will be identified with a tent card, so you will easily see which table is assigned to your organization.
- Table top displays will be set up in the conference center. This is where daily morning, mid-day and afternoon refreshment breaks will be served and are meant to serve as a forum to display informational materials so a representative does not need to always be at the table.
- If you want to interact with attendees, the times that would be most effective to do so are during early morning refreshments, daily am and pm breaks and the poster sessions.
- We expect roughly 120 people to attend the conference if you wish to bring informational materials sufficient for all attendees.
- To unload materials, we recommend you use the conference center entrance at the back of the main hotel building. If you need assistance by a bellman, then it would be best to use the hotel’s main entrance.
- If you wish to upgrade your participation to become a sponsor, and generate additional recognition for your organization, click here to view Sponsor Opportunities.
Exhibitor Display Set-up and Removal Times:
|Move-In||Monday, September 23: 5:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Move-Out||Wednesday, September 25: 3:00pm – 3:30pm|
Shipping and Storage
Hotel does not have storage space for crates, pallets or large shipments. Any materials to be sent to Hotel may arrive no earlier than 3 days prior to 9/22/2019. A handling and storage fee of $15.00 per box/item or $75.00 per pallet (plus all applicable taxes) will be assessed. The mandatory handling and storage fee is retained by the Hotel and is not a tip, gratuity, or service charge for employees providing the handling services. Outbound package will be the cost of shipping plus a $5.00 handling fee. Hotel will not be responsible for any loss or damage to materials sent to Hotel prior to 9/22/2019.
Please address all shipments to:
Attention: Guests' Name
HOLD FOR Arrival (date you are arriving at hotel) - ISBM 2019
C/O Sheraton Lake Buena Vista
12205 S Apopka Vineland Rd
Orlando, FL 32836
Note: If you are shipping multiple boxes, label boxes as follows: Box 1 of 3; Box 2 of 3; Box 3 of 3.
All refund requests must be received in writing by August 1, 2019. A processing fee of 50% will be deducted from all refunds. After August 1, no refunds will be issued.