Benefits of Attending
You should attend this meeting if your research involves use of traditional bone morphometric techniques, and you want to learn about recent advances in more innovative morphometric techniques such as lineage tracing of bone cells and bone imaging at the tissue, cellular, and subcellular levels. You may also benefit from training sessions in sectioning undecalcified bone with a microtome, identification of bone cells in histologic sections, and bone imaging with a microCT. You will also have the opportunity to network with national and international scientists in the amiable, intimate environment of an ISBM Congress.
You'll Learn the Latest On
- Mechanism and treatment of osteoporosis
- Intra-vital imaging of bone and bone cancer
- Improved methods for bone imaging at the cellular and subcellular levels, and lineage tracing of bone cells
- Practical bone histomorphometry in rodents
- Current concepts on the mechanism of bone remodeling
- Role of osteocytes and marrow fat in regulating bone function
- Role of biomechanics in bone development
Additional Benefits Include
- Opportunity for young scientists to network with established scientists and become more well known in the bone research community
- Opportunity for attendees to establish scientific collaborations that enhance research progress
- Hands-on training in bone morphometric techniques
Take advantage of this opportunity that occurs only once every three to four years and make plans to attend!
Not sure if this conference is for you? Click here to find out Who Should Attend.