Who Should Attend?
The 8th GGAA conference is the primary venue for scientists in the field of Greenhouse Gases from Animal Agriculture to present their novel work to their colleagues. In addition, this is an opportunity to share changes and advances in government policies about greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture. GGAA 2022 is a great scientific conference for networking opportunities, keeping up with the latest scientific research, and seeking international collaborations.
Conference participants will include:
- Academic scientists from universities and non-profit research institutes
- Post-doctoral, graduate, and undergraduate students from disciplines related to agricultural & environmental sciences
- Governmental research institutions and agencies working with greenhouse gas emissions
- Governmental policy makers and regulators in the agriculture sector
- Private industries in the field of agriculture such as livestock nutrition, feed additives, fertilizers and others
Still interested in learning if this conference is for you? Read more about the Benefits of Attending »