This service is to assist individuals in locating others interested in sharing accommodations for the conference. It is the individual's responsibility to make contact with other interested parties. Once a roommate has been located, you may request removal of your email contact.
If you are sharing a guest room with another participant, be sure to communicate the following information when making your hotel reservation:
- The full names of all sharing the guest room. If a person is not listed on the room, they will not be allowed to check into the guest room upon arrival.
- Whose credit card will be used to guarantee the room. Credit cards are used to guarantee the room reservation and will be charged only if a guest no-shows or cancels within the permitted time (3 days prior to arrival).
- How the remaining room charges are to be paid. The hotel will need method of payment for each guest in the room for room/tax/incidental charges. This information will be reiterated at check-in.
Email submissions will be posted within 5 working days.
- This service will require that your name, gender, email address, affiliation and originating country be posted on a web page accessible to the public.
- After locating a roommate, be sure to reserve your hotel room specifying two double beds as soon as possible. Double rooms tend to fill first and may not be available if you wait.
To have your contact information removed from the list of those wishing to share a hotel room, fill out the form on the Share-a-Room Removal page.