Meeting Site & Hotel Information
Marriott Fort Lauderdale & Coral Springs
The conference will be held at the Newly Renovated Marriott Fort Lauderdale & Coral Springs, conveniently located midway between Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton, just off Sawgrass Expressway (Coral Ridge Drive - Exit 14).
Discounted Group Rate & Reservation Instructions
Group Room Rate: $137 per night + taxes (currently 13%) with one or two people in a standard room.
Government Participants: To receive tax exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government issued check or credit card and be accompanied by a Florida sales tax exemption certificate which must be presented at check-in.
Reservation Deadline: Friday, March 11, 2023
GEER attendees are eligible for the discounted rate until Friday, March 11, 2023 or until the room block is full. Since the block of rooms may fill before the deadline, we urge you to make a reservation as soon as possible.
Reserve your room online using the official GEER Reservation Form »
Important Items to Note
- The discounted room rate of $137 is well below the 2022 federal per diem
- Only guests booked within the GEER room block receive negotiated perks including:
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, meeting space and guest rooms
- FREE access to the hotel fitness center
- FREE parking for overnight guests
- Payment of the first night’s room must be guaranteed with a major credit card or pre-payment by check, or the hotel will not hold your room past 6:00pm on the day of arrival.
The Coral Springs Marriott is a proud member of the Florida Green Lodging Program and recognized as a Green Leader by Trip Advisor. Learn more about Florida’s Green Travel Policies .
Complimentary self-parking is available in the hotel’s conference center lot for GEER attendees.