Sponsor Display Information
A limited amount of space is available for supporting sponsors to set up table-top displays in the poster display and refreshment break area.
Visit our Sponsorship Opportunites page to learn about all the benefits of becoming a sponsor.
Display Set-up and Removal Times:
|Move-in Displays:||Monday, April 17, 2023||4:00pm–6:00pm|
|Move-out Displays:||Thursday, April 20, 2023||6:00pm–6:30pm|
- Space is limited. You will be provided with a 6’ by 6’ cube of space to accommodate one 6' x 24” x 30”h table draped and skirted, and two chairs.
- Pop-up banners may be used, as long as they fit within the 6’ x 6’ cube of space.
- If you plan to put pop-up banners behind your table, make sure your graphics department knows the important content needs to appear at the top of the banner.
- Your table will be identified with a tent card, so you will easily see which table is assigned to your organization.
- Complimentary electricity and internet is provided.
- Posters and sponsor table top displays will be set up in the Orchid Ballroom in the conference center. This is where daily morning, mid-day and afternoon refreshment breaks will be served.
- Table top displays are meant to serve as a forum to display informational materials so a representative does not need to always be at the table.
- If you want to interact with attendees, the times that would be most effective to do so are during early morning refreshments, daily am and pm breaks and the evening poster sessions.
- Anyone attending the conference must be a full registrant. If someone is just coming in just to set up the table display, they do not need to register.
- We expect roughly 450-500 people to attend the conference if you wish to bring informational materials sufficient for all attendees.
- To unload materials, we recommend you use the conference center entrance, which is closest to the Orchid Ballroom. If you need assistance by a bellman, then it would be best to use the hotel’s main entrance.
Shipping of Display Materials
If you require assistance with shipping display materials to or from the hotel, the Hotel will accept shipments no earlier than three (3) days prior to the arrival day of the convention. Please address all shipments to:
Attention: Guests’ Name
HOLD FOR Arrival (date you are arriving at hotel)
C/O Marriot Coral Springs
11775 Heron Bay Boulevard
Coral Springs, FL 33076
Note: If you are shipping multiple boxes, label boxes as follows: Box 1 of 3; Box 2 of 3; Box 3 of 3. Shipments should arrive no earlier than one week prior to the conference, or April 15. Hotel shipping and handling charges may apply.