Renaissance World Golf Village
500 South Legacy Trail | St. Augustine, FL 32092
Phone: 904-940-8000 | Hotel Web Site
Click here for directions and a map the hotel.
WDA 2018 will be held at the beautiful World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort.
The World Golf Village is conveniently located to several natural attractions, such as Anastasia State Park and the Guana River Wildlife Management Area, a segment of the Great Florida Birding and Wildlife Trail (see local attractions listed below).
You’ll also be able to explore historic St. Augustine, the nation’s oldest city, just a short drive away, and if you are a golfer, the hotel features two exceptional championship golf courses (Slammer & Squire and King & Bear), as well as the World Golf Hall of Fame museum. Relax and rejuvenate at The Spa World Golf Village, a complimentary shuttle ride from the hotel. Or, enjoy shopping at the St. Augustine Premium Outlets, just a short distance from the hotel.
The Caddy Shack restaurant and bar located right next to the resort provides an ideal spot for socializing with old and new friends and just hanging out.
Discounted Group Rate & Reservation Instructions
Reservations must be made by Monday, June 4, 2018.
Group Room Rate:
$109 per night + taxes (currently 12.5%) with one or two people in a standard room or $129 per night + taxes for three or four people in a standard room.
Florida government participants: To receive tax exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government issued check or credit card and be accompanied by a Florida sales tax exemption certificate presented at check-in.
Important Items to Note:
- The discounted room rate of $109 is below the $121 maximum federal per diem for St. Augustine.
- Only guests booked within the WDA room block using the WDA rate and reservation form will receive negotiated perks including:
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hotel meeting space during sessions
- FREE Wi-Fi in your guest rooms
- FREE access to the hotel fitness center
- FREE parking for overnight guests
- To make your reservation, you may call (800) 468-3571 and use the group code AWDAWDA for single/double occupancy or AWDAWDD for triple/quad occupancy, or call the hotel directly at (904) 940-8000 and identify yourself as being with the Wildlife Disease Association Conference. You may also click here or the button below to reserve online.
- If you plan to room with multiple people, please include all names on the hotel reservation. All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card. Cancellation of individual reservations within 72 hours of arrival will be charged one night’s room & tax, including no-shows.
- For participants seeking tax-exempt status, please be sure to present your Florida sales tax exemption certificate and government-issued ID at check-in. Payment must be made in the form of a government-issued check or credit card to qualify for tax-exemption.
- Check-in Time: 4:00pm | Check-out Time: 12:00pm
- Anastasia State Park
- Guana River Wildlife Management Area
- Murray Bros. Caddy Shack Restaurant
- World Golf Hall of Fame
- IMAX Movie Theater
- Castillo de San Marcos
- Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park
- San Sebastian Winery
- Colonial Quarter (Colonial Spanish Quarter)
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park
- St. Augustine Scenic Cruise
- Oldest Wooden Schoolhouse
- The Oldest House (Gonzalez-Alvarez House)