Holiday Inn Gainesville-University Center
The 2020 Conference on Applied Statistics in Agriculture and Natural Resources host hotel will be at the Holiday Inn-University Center. It is conveniently located across from the University of Florida’s campus.
Special Group Rate Information
The Holiday Inn University Center is pleased to offer Applied Statistics in Agriculture and Natural Resources conference attendees a very special rate of $109 per night, plus state and local taxes, for single or double occupancy in rooms. The group rate will be honored three days prior to and three days following the conference dates, based on availability.
$109 per night + taxes (currently 12%) with one or two people in a standard room. The group rate will be honored three days prior to and three days following the conference dates, based on availability.
Reservations must be made by Wednesday, March 18, 2020 in order to receive the discounted group rate. Reservations received by the hotel after March 18th will only be accepted based on availability, and the group rate is not guaranteed on possible remaining rooms. Because the block of rooms may fill before the deadline, we urge you to make your reservation as soon as possible!
Make Your Reservation in One of Two Ways:
1. By Phone: Call the Holiday Inn University Center at 352-376-1661, request Reservations, and identify yourself as a participant of the Conference on Applied Statistics in Agriculture and Natural Resources. Use the group code (APS).
2. Online: Click this link and enter your desired dates, select more options to ensure the group code (APS) is listed, then proceed with finalizing your booking.
If someone calls or emails you about making a hotel reservation, it is likely a scam. For your protection, only use the official reservation form linked above or call the hotel directly and provide the group code.
Additional Items to Note:
- If you plan on having a roommate, please include their name on the hotel reservation.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card. Cancellation of individual reservations within 72 hours of arrival will be charged one night’s room & tax, including no-shows.
- For participants seeking tax-exempt status, please be sure to present your Florida sales tax exemption certificate and government-issued ID at check-in. Payment must be made in the form of a government-issued check or credit card to qualify for tax-exemption.
Check-in Time: 3:00pm | Check-out Time: 11:00am
Early check-in will be accommodated ONLY if available. Guest Services will provide luggage storage.
The hotel is pleased to offer complimentary self-parking for conference attendees.
For transportation to the hotel from the Gainesville Regional Airport, please call the hotel directly to arrange for pickup.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in all guest rooms and in the hotel’s public and lounge areas.
Suggested Gratuities for Hotel Staff
Baggage Handling: $5.00 per room, each way
Housekeeping: $3.00 per room, per day
Room Deliveries: $3.00 per room