Call for Student Volunteers
There will be a limited number of student volunteer opportunities available at the symposium. Volunteers assist with logistics such as assisting at registration, audio visual operation during the symposium sessions, and helping out during the field trips as necessary. Volunteers are expected to assist daily for the duration of the event. Volunteers should plan to arrive at the Hilton Tampa Downtown by 3pm (EST) on Monday, November 16th for a training meeting and to assist with pre-conference preparations.
Why Volunteer? In return for service, student volunteers receive a complimentary registration and free shared guest room accommodations (two people per room) for up to three nights (arrive Monday; Depart Thursday). Travel expenses such as airfare, meals (except those covered by the complimentary registration) and incidental expenses are not included and would be the responsibility of the student volunteer.
Included with complimentary registration:
- Welcome Reception: An Evening with Laura Waller (Monday, 16th)
- Morning refreshments (Tuesday & Wednesday, 17th & 18th)
- Lunch Buffet (Tuesday, 17th)
- Field trip (with boxed Lunch) (Wednesday, 18th)
- Evening at the Florida Aquarium (Wednesday, 18th)
- Continental breakfast (Thursday, 19th)
If interested in applying, email Mandy Stage firstname.lastname@example.org by August 13, 2015