Symposium has ended
February 25-26, 2020
J. Wayne Reitz Union
University of Florida
Who Should Attend?
Over the past 12 years, the Water Institute Symposia have brought together an average of 400 participants to share new science, express different perspectives, and explore varied solutions for using, managing, and sustaining our water resources.
- Researchers, students and the public
- Scientists, engineers, communicators and lawyers
- Water & resource managers and planners
- Policy makers and politicians
- Extension professionals
- Industry representatives and consultants