To make participation available for as many people as possible, this SeaVet Clinical Training course will be held as a hybrid event.
All instructional sessions conducted live, typically from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM US Eastern Daylight Time. Recordings will not be available.
There are two ways to participate!
To participate by Zoom, you will need the following:
- A stable internet connection (wired or wireless)
- Zoom downloaded and accessible
- Speakers and a microphone
- Web cam (this is optional, although having a web cam adds significant interactive benefits)
To participate in-person, you will need to arrange the following:
- Travel to Gainesville, Florida
- Lodging in Gainesville for the duration of the course
- Transportation between your lodging and UF CVM (Transportation to field trips from UF CVM will be provided)
Note: UF vet students are required to attend in-person.