Meeting Site & Hotel Information
Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront
2605 North A1A Highway
Melbourne, Florida 32903
Phone: (321) 777-4100
SFTIC 2017 will be held at the Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront in beautiful Melbourne Beach, Florida.
A block of guest rooms is reserved for SFTIC attendees at the following discounted rates:
Standard Room (king or two queen beds.)
Very few kings are available. Book early to confirm one!
|$139/night||Coastal View Rooms (Limited number available.)|
|$159/night||Oceanfront Rooms (Limited number available.)|
|$113/night||Prevailing Federal Per Diem*|
NOTE: Rates are subject to sales and occupancy tax. Rates are offered 3 days prior to & following the conference, based on availability.
*The federal per diem rate is only available if you are employed by the federal government. To receive this rate, follow reservation instructions provided below. You will be required to present your official federal identification at check-in, or the room rate will revert to the standard group rate of $119.
Group Reservation Cut-Off Date: 3:00pm Monday, 05/15/2017
After the deadline, availability cannot be guaranteed.
Please make your reservation using one of the options below:
Option 1) Make your reservation ONLINE using the applicable link below:
$113 Federal Government Rate (A federal ID must be presented at check in or standard rate applies.)
Option 2) Make your reservation BY PHONE:
Call reservations at 1-877-2CROWNE and identify yourself as a SFTIC participant to receive the group rate. Be sure to mention if you are a government employee to receive the Federal Per Diem rate.
Participants seeking tax-exempt status must present a Florida sales tax exemption certificate and government-issued ID at hotel check-in. Payment must be made in the form of a government-issued credit card or check, not a personal credit card, in order to qualify for tax exemption. For further questions, contact the travel manager in your department.
Special Hotel Instructions:
- The rate being offered to attendees is exclusive and may not be used in conjunction with any advertised or unadvertised promotional specials existing or yet unreleased.
- This is a discounted group rate and is net, non-commissionable if you are using a travel agent.
- Government participants: To receive tax exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government issued credit card and be accompanied by a Florida or federal sales tax exemption certificate presented at check-in.
- Check-in is after 4:00 PM. Any one arriving prior to 4:00pm will be given a room as it becomes available.
- Checkout is by 11:00 AM. Requests for late checkout should be made at the front desk on the day of departure.
- Parking is discounted to $5.00 per day for SFTIC attendees
- Complimentary wireless Internet will be available in SFTIC attendee guest rooms
- Click here to learn more about hotel amenities included in the guest room rate.
Suggested Customary Gratuities for Hotel Staff
- Baggage Handling: $5.00 per room, each way
- Housekeeping: $3.00 per room, per day
- Room Deliveries: $3.00 per room
Click here for directions and a map to the Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront.
Hotel Reservation Fraud Alert:
It is possible you may be contacted by a company claiming to be the official housing bureau for this conference. These companies contact conference exhibitors and attendees, telling them the guest room block is sold out at the host hotel. The company then quotes a rate at another hotel, claiming it is an official room block and that you must reserve through them to get discounted rates. They ask for your credit card information so they can make a reservation for you. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS or you will lose your money. This scam is affecting conferences all over the country. No matter what meeting you attend, always use the hotel reservation links provided on the host organization’s website.