You are invited to join us - your fellow foresters, tree breeders, scientists and practitioners who are actively engaged in applying genetics and genomics to accelerate breeding.
The purpose of this conference is to provide a forum to:
- Learn the role of genomics and biotechnology in accelerating tree improvement
- Share tree improvement research ideas, procedures, techniques, results and conclusions
- Educate students, practitioners, scientists and professionals
- Recognize excellence through awards for best overall oral presentation, best student oral presentation and best poster (first, second and third place poster awards).
- Network during conference lunches, breaks, dinner, a welcome reception and a poster session social
- Earn Continuing Forestry Education credits (CFEs) from the Society of American Foresters
- Learn practical advice on obtaining employment after graduating at a career workshop
- Showcase and learn more about the latest scientific developments in tree improvement