Benefits of Attending
If your work focuses on using applied genetics and genomics in early selection, accelerated breeding and tree improvement, you should be at this conference. When you leave SFTIC, you will walk away with the most up-to-date information on the future of genetics and breeding for tree improvement, and garner many additional valuable benefits.
You'll learn the latest on:
- Increasing stand volume per acre yield through faster growth and improved disease resistance
- Maximizing forest value through improved tree form and wood properties
- Earning higher returns through planting the appropriate improved stock
Additional benefits include:
- Networking with other tree improvement professionals, scientists and students
- Increasing your professional development and presence in the industry
- Receiving a compilation of oral and poster presentations
- Earning Continuing Forestry Education credits (CFEs) from the Society of American Forester
In today’s competitive market place, SFTIC provides a valuable opportunity to discuss results of new and innovative tree improvement activities, exchange ideas of trends and potential for genetic improvement, and promote networking and collaboration among practitioners, scientists, researchers, students and industry professionals.
Take advantage of this opportunity that only occurs once every two years and make plans to join us!Not sure if this conference is for you? Click here to find out Who Should Attend.