Tweets by @mmm4conference
Call for Abstracts
The Submission Deadline has passed.
All individuals interested in any aspect of mangrove ecosystem science and policy are invited to submit an abstract for consideration as a presentation at MMM4.
Abstracts must be submitted online. Scroll down to submit your abstract now.
Please note: Each person may only be the presenting author for one abstract (poster or oral).
During the submission process, you will be asked to identify the most applicable topic for your abstract. Potential topics include:
- Biotic Interactions
- Blue Carbon
- Climate Change
- Community Structure
- Ecology of Mangrove Macrobenthos
- Ecology of Mangrove Marine Communities
- Ecophysiology of Mangrove Flora and Fauna
- Ecosystem Services and Valuations
- Habitat Stability
- Historical Ecology
- Land-Sea Interactions and Connectivity
- Mangrove Biocomplexity
- Mangrove Distribution
- Mangrove Forest Structure
- Mangrove Genetics
- Mangrove Macrobenthos
- Mangrove Restoration and Rehabilitation
- Remote Sensing
- Sea Level Rise
- Seedling Dynamics and Demography
- Social-Ecological Interactions
All presenters are required to register and pay the applicable fee in order to attend and present at the conference. We will publish a confirmed registration fee schedule on the web site no later than January 29, 2016. In the meantime, for travel and budgeting purposes, we anticipate the registration fee will be $425-$525 for Early Government/Non-Profit Registrants, $525-$625 for Early Corporate/Industry Registrants, and $250-$350 for Early Student Registrants).
Abstract Preparation and Formatting Instructions:
Click the sample below to view a perfectly formatted abstract. Feel free to use it as a template to format your own.
- Abstracts should be no longer than ONE page in length.
- No graphs or figures should be included.
- Use the following formatting within titles: italics (for scientific names), subscript for scientific formulas and superscript mathematic equations.
- List the senior author first and Bold the presenting author.
- Do not include professional titles of the authors.
- For all other formatting, see sample.
- For formatting questions, email email@example.com.
After you have successfully completed the submission form and uploaded your abstract, a confirmation form will be instantly generated on your screen confirming receipt of your abstract, and an email will also be sent to you. Please keep a copy of this confirmation on file for your records.
If you do not receive an automatic confirmation form, your abstract submission did NOT go through. For questions or to verify the status of your abstract, contact: Tamar Ditzian, Phone: 352-392-5930; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: If you don’t receive the email, please check your JUNK FOLDER for an email from Tamar Ditzian, as sometimes servers will re-direct confirmation emails to this folder.
Questions about submitting an abstract?
Email Tamar Ditzian, MMM4 Conference Coordinator.