Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Deadline: July 13, 2018
All individuals involved in research, extension and technology of Capsicum are strongly encouraged to submit an abstract for consideration as an oral or poster presentation. The program will focus on all pepper types including bell, long green/red chile, high color paprika, ancho, pimiento, cayenne, tabasco, jalapeño, yellow pickling, serrano, and cherry peppers. Abstracts must be submitted electronically via the online submission form by July 13, 2018 following the detailed submission instructions.
- Breeding and Genetics (germplasm evaluation and utilization, crop physiology and technology)
- Horticultural Management and Production (production methods, cultural systems and sustainable approaches)
- Integrated Pest Management (weed, insect and disease management)
- Post Harvest Issues (post harvest physiology and technology, economics, marketing and trade)
- Protected Ag (tunnel, shadehouse, greenhouse)
Please Note: All program participants, including speakers, poster presenters, panelists, session organizers and moderators, must also pay the conference registration fee to attend and participate in the conference.
|Midnight EDT, Friday, July 13, 2018||Abstracts Due|
|August 1, 2018||Abstract Submitters Receive Notification on Status of Abstract|
|August 17, 2018||All Speakers & Poster Presenters Must Register to Confirm Participation|
Follow these steps to prepare and submit an abstract:
- Use this word template to create a perfectly formatted abstract.
- Abstracts should not exceed one page
- Do not include graphs or figures.
- Include a brief bio and your full contact information at the end of the abstract.
- Be careful of typos. If your email address is incorrect, you will not receive a confirmation.*
Do not email your file. Files sent as email attachments will not be reviewed or scheduled.
Contact Beth Miller-Tipton, Tel: 352-294-3581; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org