Sponsor Display Information
A limited amount of space is available for sponsors confirmed at the Cayenne and Habanero levels to set up table-top displays in the poster display and refreshment break area. Click here for details on Sponsorship Opportunities.
Sponsor Display Set-up and Removal Times
Move-In Displays: Sunday, November 4th: 4:00pm – 6:00pm
Move-Out Displays: Monday, November 5th: 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Space is limited. You will be provided with a 6’ by 6’ table draped and skirted
- Pop-up banners may be used, as long as they fit on top of the table.
- If you plan to put pop-up banners behind your table, make sure your graphics department knows the important content needs to appear at the top of the banner.
- Your table will be identified with a tent card, so you will easily see which table is assigned to your organization.
- Posters and sponsor table top displays will be set up in the Caloosa Ballroom. This is where daily morning, mid-day and afternoon refreshment breaks will be served.
- Table top displays are meant to serve as a forum to display informational materials so a representative does not need to be stationed at the table.
- If you want to interact with attendees, the times that would be most effective to do so are during early morning refreshments, daily am and pm breaks, and the evening poster sessions.
- Anyone attending the conference must be a full registrant. If someone is just coming in just to set up the table display, they do not need to register.
- We expect roughly 225-250 people to attend the conference if you wish to bring informational materials sufficient for all attendees.
Shipping of Display Materials
If you require assistance with shipping display materials to or from the hotel, the Hotel will accept shipments no earlier than three (3) days prior to the arrival day of the convention. Please address all shipments to:
HOLD FOR Arrival (date you are arriving at hotel)
Int’l Pepper Conference
Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
17260 Harbour Pointe Drive
Fort Myers, Florida 33908 USA
Special Shipping Instructions: If you are shipping multiple boxes, label boxes as follows: Box 1 of 3; Box 2 of 3; Box 3 of 3. Shipments should arrive no earlier than one week prior to the conference. Hotel shipping and handling charges may apply.