Call for Abstracts
Submission Deadline to submit abstracts has passed.
The program will consist of invited speakers, as well as oral and poster presentations selected from abstract submissions.
Abstracts are due no later than 21 January 2015 and MUST be submitted electronically ONLINE via this website. Please indicate your preference for an oral or poster presentation. Individuals can submit 1 abstract. Abstracts that are not accepted for an oral presentation will be invited to present posters. All abstracts, both oral and poster, will be published in the book of abstracts. Presenting authors will be notified of acceptance by 30 January 2015. Detailed instructions are provided below. Please be sure to follow them carefully to ensure your submission is received and recorded.
All presenters, both oral and poster, are required to register and pay the applicable fee in order to attend and present at the symposium. CLICK HERE for Registration Information.
Please Note: All program participants, including speakers, poster presenters, session organizers and moderators, are expected to pay the registration fee to attend and participate in the symposium.
If you need a letter of support for a travel VISA to the USA, please email Amanda Duffus at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more Visa Information, CLICK HERE.
ABSTRACT PREPARATION AND FORMATTING INSTRUCTIONS:
Click the sample below to view a perfectly formatted abstract, or use the template to prepare your abstract.
Sample | Template
- Abstracts should be no longer than ONE page in length. No graphs or figures should be included.
- Use the following formatting within titles: italics (for scientific names), subscript (for scientific formulas and superscript mathematic equations).
- List the senior author first and Bold the presenting author
- Identify author affiliations using superscript numeral references (see sample and template)
- Do not include professional titles of the authors.
- Include ONLY the affiliation name, city, state and country in abstract listing. (Please do not include full mailing address at the top of the abstract.)
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PROCESS
The Abstract Submission Process Consists of Completing FOUR Consecutive Steps:
- Review and Follow Abstract Preparation and Submission Instructions
- Submit Presenter Profile Information
- Upload Abstract File
- Print Abstract Submission Confirmation Form
After you have successfully completed the first three steps, a confirmation form will be instantly generated on your screen confirming receipt of your abstract. Please keep a copy of this form on file for your records. NOTE: If you don’t receive the email, please check your JUNK FOLDER for an email from Kimberly Brand, as sometimes servers will re-direct confirmation emails to this folder.
If you do not receive an automatic confirmation form, your abstract submission did NOT go through. For questions or to verify the status of your abstract, contact:
Patrick Thompson, Aquatic Ecosystem Health Conference Coordinator at email@example.com
or Thomas Waltzek, Aquatic Ecosystem Health Conference Co-Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS ABOUT SUBMITTING AN ABSTRACT FOR AQUATIC ECOSYSTEM HEALTH 2015?
Email Patrick Thompson (email@example.com) or Thomas Waltzek (firstname.lastname@example.org).