The University of Florida, College of Veterinary Medicine and the Global Ranavirus Consortium are organizing the Third International Symposium on Ranaviruses as a collaborative effort – and we invite you to join us!
The Third International Symposium on Ranaviruses will facilitate communication and collaboration among scientists, veterinarians, and other partners actively involved in conducting research on ranaviruses, diagnosing ranaviral disease, and creating conservation plans for affected species. Participants will interact in an interdisciplinary setting to review state-of-the-art science, healthcare, and to formulate goals and management strategies to curb the threat ranaviruses pose to wildlife and aquaculture. Participants will have ample opportunities to share ideas and discuss relevant topics on ranaviruses during the meeting discussion sessions. The goals of the sessions will include the identification of urgent research directions, reoccurring issues with ranavirus research and diagnostic cases, and immediate education & outreach needs.
Demonstrate your organization’s ongoing commitment to promote the health of cultivated and wildlife species impacted by ranaviruses by joining our effort. As a participating sponsor of this symposium, you will. . .
- Learn about the latest advances in ranavirus research.
- Learn about new technical approaches in treating diagnosing, and reporting ranavirus disease outbreaks.
- Network with colleagues from around the world and share your knowledge, experiences, and information on ranaviruses.
- Establish connections and form collaborations with other companies as well as educational, scientific and governmental institutions represented by ranavirus symposium attendees.
- Be involved in discussions to set priorities promoting the health and welfare of cultivated and wildlife species around the world.
- Meet potential clients and forge new business relationships with ranavirus specialists.
- Reinforce your organization’s visibility in the aquaculture and wildlife health arenas as a featured sponsor on the symposium brochure and web site.
Education is the greatest tool available to protect cultivated and wildlife species from emerging threats such as ranaviruses. Communicate your organization’s interests in these worthwhile objectives by supporting this symposium and advances in ranavirus research.
Sponsor donation levels include:
- Diamond Level (>$10,000)
- Platinum Level ($5,001-$10,000)
- Gold Level ($2,501-$5,000)
- Silver Level ($1,001-$2,500)
- Bronze Level (<$1,000)
Questions about becoming a sponsor? Contact Thomas Waltzek at email@example.com.