Sponsor Display Information
Display Set-up and Removal Times:
MOVE-IN: Tuesday, March 8; 2:30pm – 5:30pm
MOVE-OUT: Thursday, March 10; 3:00pm – 4:00pm
Don’t miss an excellent opportunity to network with attendees at the Welcome Reception on Tuesday, March 8th, from 5:30pm – 7:00pm.
- Space is limited. You will be provided with one 6' x 24” x 30”h table draped and skirted, and two chairs.
- Your table will be identified with a tent card, so you will easily see which table is assigned to your organization.
- Posters and sponsor table top displays will be set up in the Crystal Ballroom in the hotel. This is where daily morning, mid-day and afternoon refreshment breaks will be served.
- Table top displays are meant to serve as a forum to display informational materials, so a representative does not need to always be at the table. If you want to interact with attendees, the times that would be most effective to do so are during early morning refreshments, daily am and pm breaks and the Welcome reception.
- Anyone attending the conference must be a full registrant. If someone is just coming in just to set up the table display, they do not need to register.
- We expect roughly 200-225 people to attend the conference if you wish to bring informational materials sufficient for all attendees.
Shipping of Display Materials
The hotel will accept shipments no earlier than March 2.
Please address all shipments to:
DoubleTree Crystal City
Attn: NPDN (Jillian Weleski)
[For Room - Organization Name – Room/Booth/Poster #]
300 Army Navy Drive
Arlington, VA 22202
If you are shipping multiple packages, label them as follows: 1 of 3; 2 of 3; 3 of 3; etc.
The hotel charges storage and handling charges. For more hotel shipping information, click here.)
For any outgoing shipments after the event, it is your responsibility to arrange a shipment on the UPS or FedEx website. These services provide shipping labels which must be printed & attached to each box. (These labels must include an account number for payment of all shipping costs.) After the labels are affixed, you’ll also need to schedule a pick-up as neither UPS or FedEx includes the hotel on their routine pick-up schedule. After those steps are completed, the hotel can hold any packages for pickup.