Dates of Interest
Through February 1, 2020
Poster Display Instructions
Registration Deadline: December 9, 2019
Poster presentations play a key role in the exchange of information. Time is dedicated to viewing them, giving scientists, policy makers, planners, practitioners and managers valuable opportunities to interact and share details of their work, successes and lessons learned.
Poster Display Specifications
- Posters are divided into two time slots during the Reception. Presenters will be provided assignments at a later date.
- Posters are limited to a maximum size of 46” high x 60” wide. If your poster exceeds these dimensions, your poster will not fit and poster visability will be compromised.
- Please follow size limits so you do not encroach on your neighbors poster display.
- Each poster will be assigned a number in advance. We number the board, so you don’t need to put a number on your poster.
- Poster boards are freestanding and contiguously connected.
- Presenters must use the boards provided.
- Poster boards are covered with fabric. A limited supply of Velcro is provided. If your poster is heavy, you may want to bring an extra supply.
- A formal poster session is scheduled Tuesday (5:30pm–7:30pm).
- Presenters are to be at their poster during their assigned Poster Session. As a courtesy to the presenter before/after you, please only stand at your poster during the assigned session.
|Poster Installation:||Tuesday February 25, 7:30am – 8:30am|
|Formal Poster Session:||Tuesday February 25, 5:30pm – 7:30pm|
|5:30pm – 6:30pm||First set of presenters* are asked to stand at their posters.|
|6:30pm – 7:30pm||Second set of presenters* are asked to stand at their posters.|
|Poster Removal:||Wednesday, February 26, 2:00pm-3:00p
(During the afternoon refreshment break)
*Presenters will be provided presentation time assignments at a later date.
Poster display boards will be dismantled by the vendor after the closing plenary. Please have your poster removed by 3:00pm Wednesday. Organizers are not responsible for lost posters discarded by the board vendor. Thank you.
Poster Development Tips
Please Note: Email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 60-days prior to the symposium if you have special placement requests.