June 20–30, 2023
Conducted in Hybrid Format
SeaVet Clinical Training 2023 will be conducted in a hybrid format, with virtual registrants participating via Zoom and in-person registrants attending lectures at the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine (UF CVM) in Gainesville, Florida. It is important to note that all instructional sessions for both virtual and in-person participation will be conducted live, typically from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM US Eastern Daylight Time; recordings will not be available.
Sincerely,Michael T. Walsh DVM, Brittany Barbeau, and Amanda Sheehy
SeaVet Clinical Medicine Course Team
There are two ways to participate!
To participate by Zoom, you will need the following:
- A stable internet connection (wired or wireless)
- Zoom downloaded and accessible
- Speakers and a microphone
- Web cam (this is optional, although having a web cam adds significant interactive benefits)
To participate in-person, you will need to arrange the following:
- Travel to Gainesville, Florida
- Lodging in Gainesville for the duration of the course
- Transportation between your lodging and UF CVM (Transportation to field trips from UF CVM will be provided)
This course is being offered exclusively for Veterinary Students and Licensed Veterinarians. Registrations will not be accepted otherwise.
UF vet students are required to attend in-person.