Benefits of Attending
If your work focuses on large-scale and small local ecosystem restoration, you should be at this conference. When you leave NCER, you will walk away with the most up-to-date information on the latest solutions and strategies for planning, designing, implementing, and monitoring large-scale ecosystem restoration projects.
Consider these additional benefits of attending:
- You’ll hear about successes and lessons learned by others working in ecosystem restoration at different scales.
- Build cooperative relationships for future collaborations by meeting others working on similar projects.
- If you're new to the industry, NCER is the best way for you to make connections with a multitude of organizations that can help you be more effective in your position and offer potential future employment opportunities.
- Your colleagues, and even your competitors, will be there. By joining them, you'll learn from your peers and keep the playing field even.
- The size of NCER (usually about 400-450) provides an ideal setting to hear the talks most important to you, and provides quality time to interact with your colleagues and meet new people in the industry.
In today’s competitive market place, NCER provides a valuable opportunity to discuss results of new and innovative restoration activities, exchange ideas of trends and potential for improvement, and promote networking and collaboration among restoration practitioners, scientists, researchers, students and industry professionals.
Take advantage of this opportunity that only occurs once every two years and make plans to join us!
Not sure if this conference is for you? Visit our Who Should Attend page to find out.