Red Lion Hotel on the River Jantzen Beach
909 N Hayden Island Dr, Portland, OR 97217; Phone: 503-283-4466
NCER 2020 will be held at the Red Lion Hotel on the River - Jantzen Beach overlooking the scenic Columbia River, with riverside decks, a lobby bar and a double stone fireplace built into the lobby. Enjoy a variety of entertainment options such as a river cruise, fishing guides and jet skis. You can also take advantage of their free Energy Zone fitness center, tennis courts, or take a jog through the marinas. It's always a great day on the river!
The hotel is conveniently located just 9 miles from the Portland International Airport and 8.5 miles from downtown Portland. We recommend driving or an Uber, as it’s about a 20-minute ride.
If you’re accustomed to mass transit, Portland has a world-class public transportation system called the MAX light rail, with 97 stations and 60 miles of track connecting the city, airport and region. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the MAX light rail train station, or it is a quick Uber ride.
Just so there are no surprises, while the hotel has Jantzen Beach in its name, there is not an actual beach. The hotel is located on Hayden Island – and Jantzen Beach is the name of the large shopping mall and amusement park that used to be on the island. Although the locals all call Hayden Island, Jantzen Beach – the names are pretty interchangeable. Click here to learn about the history of Hayden Island.
Group Rate & Hotel Reservation Instructions
Group Room Rate: $149 per night + taxes with one or two people in a standard room.
(Room rates are subject to 13.3% occupancy tax and 2.0% TID Assessment per room per night)
Make Your Reservation in One of Two Ways:
- Online: Click this link or the button below to go to the official group hotel reservation form. For your protection, please only use the official hotel reservation form linked above or call the hotel directly.
- By Phone: Call the Red Lion hotel directly at 1-503-283-4466. And ask for the NCER 2020 group rate.
Book early to get a room in the host hotel and maximize networking with your restoration colleagues! Only guests booked within the NCER room block receive negotiated perks including:
- Group rate extended up to three days pre and post conference, based on availability
- FREE Wi-Fi in the hotel meeting space
Important Items to Note:
- Payment of the first night’s room must be guaranteed with a major credit card at the time of reservation.
- Reservations may be canceled with no penalty up to three (3) days prior. Cancellations made within the three-day time frame, will result in a charge of one night’s room and tax.
- Once you have checked in, if you decide to check out prior to your originally scheduled departure date, a $50 fee will apply for each night cancelled due to early departure.
- This is a discounted group rate and is net, non-commissionable if you are using a travel agent.
- The rate being offered to attendees is exclusive and may not be used in conjunction with any advertised or unadvertised promotional specials existing or yet unreleased.
- The discounted room rate of $149 is well below the $184 federal per diem maximum for Portland, Oregon.
- Government participants: To receive tax exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government issued credit card and be accompanied by an Oregon or federal tax exemption certificate presented at check-in.
- Check-in is after 3:00 PM. Any one arriving prior to 4:00pm will be given a room as it becomes available.
- Checkout is by 11:00 AM. Requests for late checkout should be made at the front desk on the day of departure.
Suggested Customary Gratuities for Hotel Staff
- Baggage Handling: $5.00 per room, each way
- Housekeeping: $3.00 per room, per day
- Room Deliveries: $3.00 per room