Who Should Attend
NCER brings together scientists, engineers, managers, and policy makers who are actively involved in and/or affected by all aspects of ecosystem restoration. Individuals interested in planning and management activities such as setting goals, objectives and performance standards by which to measure success should be sure to attend. This includes:
- federal, state, and local agency scientists and land managers
- tribal governments
- non-governmental conservation organizations and partnerships
- water resource engineers and managers
- environmental consultants
- environmental policy managers
- ecological scientists and researchers
- hydrologists and hydrological modelers
- students and members of academia
- environmental interest groups.
A premier gathering of ecosystem restoration professionals from across the country, NCER is a collaborative effort and we invite you to join us.