Sponsor Display Information
A limited amount of space is available for sponsors confirmed at the SILVER level and above, to set up table-top displays in the poster display and refreshment break area.
Click here for details on Sponsorship Opportunities.
Sponsor Display Set-up and Removal Times:
MOVE-IN DISPLAYS: Sunday, August 26, 2018; 3:00pm – 6:00pm
MOVE-OUT DISPLAYS: Thursday, August 30, 2018; 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Space is limited. You will be provided with a 6’ by 6’ cube of space to accommodate one 6' x 24” x 30”h table draped and skirted, and two chairs.
- Pop-up banners may be used, as long as they fit within the 6’ x 6’ cube of space.
- If you plan to put pop-up banners behind your table, make sure your graphics department knows the important content needs to appear at the top.
- Your table will be identified with a tent card, so you will easily see which table is assigned to your organization upon arrival.
- Electricity and internet is provided complimentary.
- Posters and sponsor table top displays will be set up in the same ballroom. This is where daily morning, mid-day and afternoon refreshment breaks will be served.
- Table top displays are meant to serve as a forum to display informational materials so a representative does not need to always be at the table.
- If you want to interact with attendees, the times that would be most effective to do so are during early morning refreshments, daily am and pm breaks, and the evening poster sessions.
- Anyone attending the conference must be a full registrant. If someone is just coming in just to set up the table display, they do not need to register.
- We expect roughly 500 people to attend the conference if you wish to bring informational materials sufficient for all attendees.
Shipping of Display Materials
If you require assistance with shipping display materials to or from the hotel, the Hotel will accept shipments no earlier than three (3) days prior to the arrival day of the convention. Please address all shipments to:
Attention: Guests’ Name - NCER 2018
HOLD FOR Arrival (indicate date you are arriving at hotel)
New Orleans Marriot
555 Canal Street
New Orleans Louisiana 70130 USA
NOTE: If you are shipping multiple boxes, label boxes as follows: Box 1 of 3; Box 2 of 3; Box 3 of 3. Shipments should arrive no earlier than three working days prior to the conference, or August 23. Hotel shipping and handling charges may apply. Contact the hotel directly to confirm package handling fees.