October 28, 2022 - November 18, 2022
Class filled. Contact Instructor for wait list
(Course Code: fs22-09)
Classroom Facility Information
Florida SouthWestern State College (FSWSC)- Lee County Campus
8099 College Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33919
Lead and Point of Contact: Kevin Doyle
Organization: Wichita State University
Associates: Alison Doyle and Barbara Centola
Tentative Course Agenda (revised 6-24-22)
Scroll through the Agenda below to view all dates
Covid-19 safety precautions
In light of the latest CDC updates and guidance from UF health experts, we no longer require masks during in-person FMNP activities but welcome masks for those who wish to wear them and voice support for those who do.
There are no COVID mask or distancing rule at FSW State College.
Field Trips: Details will be provided the week before each trip. Student will meet at the field locations. Transportation and lunches are not included.
- You cannot miss more than 8 hours (20% of the 40 contact hours) This is a FMNP policy and cannot be modified by the Instructor.
- To receive certification, the 8 hours or less missed must be made up by completing an assignment of equal time and content. Approval of the Instructor is required.
- If total hours missed exceeds 8 hours, certification is not possible regardless of material made up.
- All absences should be discussed with the instructor in advance. In case of emergencies, please notify Instructor as soon as possible.
Flexible Schedule – Agenda Details are subject to change:
• The schedule times are listed are as close as possible, but we need you to be flexible.
• Breaks and Lunch – Class will start promptly at the end of breaks. Lunch on the first day of class is one hour. Subsequent lunch time will be 45 minutes, as long
as the class agrees.
• When at FSW Lee Campus, you have the option of bringing a bag lunch or eating at the campus Food Court.
• When on Field trips, please bring a bag lunch and water.
Cell Phones: They are fine to use outside of class. Please don’t allow them to ring during classroom sessions or on field trips. Talk on the gadgets during break time, lunchtime, before and after class.
“An Equal Opportunity Institution”