Due to the COVID-19 situation,classes scheduled March 12 through April 30 have been cancelled. If you are a registered attendee to one of these FMNP classes, you will be sent detailed information regarding your registration.
Courses are continually added in various locations throughout the year. Visit the Training Partners page of the Master Naturalist website to find out when a course may be offered in your area.
Click here for Florida County map. Each link below contains detailed course information.
- Broward (2/18-3/18/20) Registration Closed
- Lee (5/08-5/29/20) Registration Closed
- Manatee (6/09-7/14/20)
- Orange (2/07-3/13/20) Registration Closed
- Polk (3/17-3/21/20) Registration Closed
- Santa Rosa & Escambia (3/24-5/12/20) Registration Closed
- Brevard (3/21-5/09/20) Registration Closed
- Duval (4/16-5/04/20) Registration Closed
- Hernando (5/04-5/08/20) Registration Closed
- Pinellas (7/07-7/13/20)
- Volusia (2/07-3/13/20) Registration Closed
- Volusia (4/17-5/22/20) Registration Closed
- Wakulla (3/13-6/05/20) Registration Closed
- Collier (3/12-4/08/20) Registration Closed
- Brevard (3/06-3/14/20) Registration Closed
- Palm Beach (2/26-3/14/20) Registration Closed
- Pinellas (5/11-5/13/20) Registration Closed
- St. Johns (3/31-4/02/20) Registration Closed
- Clay (5/1-5/3/20) Registration Closed
- Pinellas (6/23-6/258/20)
Coastal Shoreline Restoration
- Levy (3/23-3/26/20) Registration Closed
- Volusia (5/21-5/29/20)
Marine Habitat Restoration
- The first class offerings will likely begin in Spring or Summer 2020
Donate to FMNP Endowment
We are building a legacy of informed citizens to promote awareness, understanding, and respect of Florida's natural ecosystems. To ensure we continue inspiring conservation education and action for decades to come, we need to raise $2 million to establish an endowment for an FMNP Program Leader in perpetuity.
Ripples spread when a single pebble is dropped. Please click here if you wish to contribute to the FMNP Endowment Fund, or contact Dr. Main at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options for a major gift.
Thank you for your ongoing actions to help conserve Florida’s environment so future generations may enjoy it!