Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center
201 Lafayette Street, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 70801, USA
Phone: +1-225-344-5866; Fax: +1-225-906-0595
Hotel Web Site
The symposium will be held at the beautiful Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center located just one block away from the beautiful Mississippi River. This historic hotel is centrally located less than five minutes from the Louisiana State Capitol and is walking distance from numerous restaurants and evening entertainment venues.
The Hilton is offering attendees a special guest room rate of $139 per night (plus applicable taxes) with one or two people in a room. The hotel reservation deadline is Monday, March 16, 2020 or until the hotel is full. The hotel will fill quickly, so if you wish to stay in this prime location, make your reservation room right away following the instructions below.
The Hilton is conveniently located 8 miles, and 12 minutes from the Baton Rouge Airport. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport (based on availability) and to destinations within a five-mile radius of the hotel. You may also use local taxis or services such as Uber or Lyft.
Group Rate & Reservation Instructions
Group Room Rate
$139 single/double + 15.95% sales and occupancy tax. (An additional charge of $10.00 per person will apply for the third and fourth guest in a room.)
Reservation Deadline: Monday, March 16, 2020
Reservations must be made by Monday, March 16, 2020 in order to receive the discounted group rate. Reservations received by the hotel after March 16 will only be accepted based on availability, and the group rate is not necessarily guaranteed on possible remaining rooms. Because the block of rooms may fill before the deadline, we urge you to make your reservation as soon as possible.
Make Your Reservation in One of Two Ways:
- Online: Click this link and go to the official group hotel reservation form.
- By Phone: Call Hilton Reservations directly at 1-800-955-6962 or 225-344-5866. Provide the code (UFW) or ask for the "BIOGEO 2020" group. If you are told there are no rooms available, please let us know. We watch room blocks very closely, but sometimes they fill without our notice.
If someone calls or emails you about making a hotel reservation, it is likely a scam. For your protection, only use the official reservation form linked above or call the hotel directly and provide the group code.
Additional Items to Note:
- The group rate will be honored three days prior to and three days following the conference dates, subject to availability of standard guest rooms at the time of reservation request.
- If you plan to room with multiple people, please include all names on the hotel reservation.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card. Cancellation of individual reservations within 24 hours of arrival will be charged one night's room & tax, including no-shows.
- Any reservation may be cancelled without penalty if notice of cancellation is received by the hotel at least 48 hours prior to scheduled arrival.
- Check-in Time is 3:00pm | Check-out Time is 11:00am; Early check-in will be accommodated if suites are available. Guest Services will provide luggage storage.
- Complimentary wireless Internet in guest rooms and other perks are available to those who are enrolled in the Hilton Honors program. Click here to enroll now.
The Hilton’s valet staff are located curbside and are ready to park your car in the hotel’s private valet lot for $25/night + 9.95% tax. (Tipping your valet is highly encouraged.)
Self-parking is available nearby at independently owned parking lots located two blocks away from the hotel. Parking rates at those lots vary between $7-15/day + 9.95% tax. If using one of these lots, you may wish to drop your luggage off at the hotel entrance first, and bell staff will store it for you while you park your car.
More information on the hotel and reservation instructions will be posted as the conference date nears.