Benefits of Attending
If your work involves nutrient or contaminant cycling in wetlands and aquatic ecosystems, carbon science, or aquatic restoration and management, you should be at this conference. After leaving this symposium, you will walk away with the most up-to-date information on wetland biogeochemistry research and application in addition to other valuable benefits.
You'll learn the latest on:
- Biogeochemistry of ecologically relevant elements such as C, N, P, S
- Using biogeochemical processes to restore ecosystem form and function
- Cycling of heavy metals in wetlands and aquatic ecosystems
- Biogeochemical cycling of anthropogenic pollutants in the environment
Additional benefits include:
- Networking with other professionals, scientists and students
- Increasing your professional development and presence in the industry
- Receiving a compilation of oral and poster presentations
In today’s fast paced research world, BioGeo 2020 provides a valuable opportunity to discuss results of new and innovative research activities, exchange ideas of trends and potential for restoration and management, and promote networking and collaboration among practitioners, scientists, researchers, students and industry professionals.
Take advantage of this opportunity that only occurs once every few years, and make plans to join us! Not sure if this conference is for you? Visit our Who Should Attend page.