Cutoff is October 5th
(or when room block fills)
Sponsor Logo in Mailer
June 30, 2020 Deadline
Logo in mailed brochure
Sponsor Logo Onsite
September 22, 2020 Deadline
Logo on conference materials
Venue & Hotel
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel
A block of rooms has been reserved for attendees of the Aquatic Weed Control Short Course at the discounted rate of $130 per night plus tax (currently 13%) until October 5, 2020 or when the room block fills. Rooms traditionally fill before the deadline, so it is recommended to make reservation as soon as possible.
You can also call the hotel at 800-311-8018 and identify yourself as a participant of Aquatic Weed Control Short Course to receive the reduced rate. Group Code: AQ1
Additional upgraded room and rate options may be available via the reservations website, or by calling the hotel directly.
- If paying by credit card: The credit card must be presented at check-in by the authorized card holder. If the authorized card holder is not present at check-in, a Credit Card Payment Authorization Form must be completed, signed and submitted electronically at least five days prior to the check- in date. To request a credit card authorization form, please email: Zach.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment of the first night’s room must be guaranteed with a major credit card or pre-payment by check, or the hotel will not hold your room past 6:00pm on the day of arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of individual reservations within 24 hours of arrival will be charged one night's room and tax.
- No-Show Policy: If a guest no-shows the first night of their reservation, the remainder of the reservation will be forfeited unless the guest contacts the hotel in advance and notifies them of the later arrival date.
- Hotel check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is 12:00pm.
- Only guests booked within the Aquatic Weed Control room block receive negotiated perks including:
- Discounted Wireless Internet in guest rooms at $4.99/day (from $9.99/day). In-room Internet is free for all Marriott Rewards members.
- FREE parking for overnight guests.
- Florida government participants: To receive tax exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government issued check or credit card and be accompanied by a Florida sales tax exemption certificate presented at check-in.
- Complimentary self-parking is available for all Aquatic Weed Control attendees at the hotel.