Venue & Hotel Information
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld®
A block of rooms has been reserved for attendees of the Aquatic Weed Control Short Course at the discounted rate of $129 per night plus tax (currently 13%) until July 26, 2021 or when the room block fills. Rooms traditionally fill before the deadline, so it is recommended to make reservation as soon as possible. You can also call the hotel at 800-327-6677 and identify yourself as a participant of Aquatic Weed Control Short Course to receive the reduced rate.
Additional upgraded room and rate options may be available via the reservations website, or by calling the hotel directly.
- If paying by credit card: The credit card must be presented at check-in by the authorized card holder. If the authorized card holder is not present at check-in, a Credit Card Payment Authorization Form must be completed, signed, and submitted electronically at least five days prior to the check- in date. To request a credit card authorization form, please call the hotel directly at: 407-351-5555
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of individual reservations within 24 hours of arrival will be charged one night's room and tax.
- No-Show Policy: If a guest skips the first night of their reservation, the remainder of the reservation will be forfeited unless the guest contacts the hotel in advance and notifies them of the later arrival date.
- Parking: Self-parking (originally $28 daily) is FREE for BOTH attendees who are staying at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld booked under the Aquatic Weed Control room block and those commuting to the short course daily. Those staying at the hotel will use their room card for entering and exiting. Commuters will be provided with with daily parking vouchers located at the short course registration desk.
- Hotel check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is 11:00am.
- Florida government participants: To receive tax exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government issued check or credit card and be accompanied by a Florida sales tax exemption certificate presented at check-in.