Venue & Hotel Information
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld®
A block of rooms has been reserved for attendees of the Aquatic Weed Control Short Course at the discounted rate of $129 per night plus tax (currently 13%) until July 26, 2021 or when the room block fills. Rooms traditionally fill before the deadline, so it is recommended to make reservation as soon as possible. You can also call the hotel at 800-327-6677 and identify yourself as a participant of Aquatic Weed Control Short Course to receive the reduced rate.
Additional upgraded room and rate options may be available via the reservations website, or by calling the hotel directly.
Self-parking is FREE for both attendees who are staying at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld booked under the Aquatic Weed Control room block and those commuting to the short course daily (originally $28 daily).
Those staying at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld will use their room key to enter and exit parking gates at no cost.
Those not staying at the hotel will have parking validated each day. Attendees must keep the ticket received when entering the parking lot as well as collect parking voucher provided at the Short Course Registration Desk for each day. When exiting, place the original ticket in the reader first, then the validation voucher, and the gate will open.
All guests may park in two parking lots:
The North Parking Lot is located to the left of the hotel entrance. This parking lot will bring you into the hotel lobby and Short Course Registration Desk.
The Convention Parking Lot entrance is located behind the hotel via Westwood Blvd. This parking lot will bring you directly into the convention meeting space.View Maps for Direction (PDF)
If you plan to ship materials to the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld in advance, please note the following:
- Please view the Shipping Instructions for all applicable handling and storage fees based on weight.
- Clearly number each box and include the total number of boxes. (Example: 1 of 2, 2 of 2)
- Schedule your shipment(s) to arrive four days prior to the event start date to avoid additional storage fees.
- Guests who ship packages in advance may collect their items at the FedEx Office business center upon arrival.
- Boxes left on premises for longer than 1 week after departure without shipping instructions will be discarded.
Sample Shipping Label:
Attention: (Guest Name) (Guest Cell Phone Number)
c/o FedEx Office at Orlando Renaissance at SeaWorld
6677 Sea Harbor Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
2021 Aquatic Weed Control Short Course
Box __ of __
- If paying by credit card: The credit card must be presented at check-in by the authorized card holder. If the authorized card holder is not present at check-in, a Credit Card Payment Authorization Form must be completed, signed, and submitted electronically at least five days prior to the check- in date. To request a credit card authorization form, please call the hotel directly at: 407-351-5555
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of individual reservations within 24 hours of arrival will be charged one night's room and tax.
- No-Show Policy: If a guest skips the first night of their reservation, the remainder of the reservation will be forfeited unless the guest contacts the hotel in advance and notifies them of the later arrival date.
- Check In/Out: Hotel check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is 11:00am.
- Florida government participants: To receive tax exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government issued check or credit card and be accompanied by a Florida sales tax exemption certificate presented at check-in.