Meeting Site & Host Hotel Information
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel
Update: If the Marriott is full over the dates you are requesting, overflow accommodations are available at the Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs. It is located about six miles from the Short Course location. See overflow accommodations.
Discounted Group Rate
$121 per night (plus 12% taxes) with one or two people in a standard room
Sunday, April 15, 2019 or the room block is full. Since the block of rooms may fill before the deadline, we urge you to make a reservation as soon as possible. After April 15, the discounted rate is not guaranteed on possible remaining rooms.
- Book your group rate for Aquatic Weed Contol online. Or you may call the hotel at 954-753-5598 and identify yourself as a participant of Aquatic Weed Control Short Course to receive the reduced rate. Group Code: AQT
- If the Marriott is full over the dates you are requesting, overflow accommodations are available at the Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs. It is located about 6 miles from the Short Course location. See overflow accommodations.
Additional upgraded room and rate options are available via the reservations website, or by calling the hotel directly.
Important Items to Note
- If paying by credit card: The credit card MUST be presented at check-in by the authorized card holder. If the authorized card holder is not present at check-in, a Credit Card Payment Authorization Form must be completed and faxed at least FIVE DAYS PRIOR to the check- in date. Confirm the hotel received the fax by calling 954-753-5598.
- Payment of the first night’s room must be guaranteed with a major credit card or pre-payment by check, or the hotel will not hold your room past 6:00pm on the day of arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of individual reservations within 24 hours of arrival will be charged one night's room and tax.
- No-Show Policy: If a guest no-shows the first night of their reservation, the remainder of the reservation will be forfeited unless the guest contacts the hotel in advance and notifies them of the later arrival date.
- Hotel check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is 12:00pm.
- Only guests booked within the Aquatic Weed Control room block receive negotiated perks including:
- Discounted Wireless Internet in guest rooms at $4.99/day (from $9.99/day). In-room Internet is free for all Marriott Rewards members.
- FREE parking for overnight guests.
- Florida government participants: To receive tax exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government issued check or credit card and be accompanied by a Florida sales tax exemption certificate presented at check-in.
The Coral Springs Marriott is a proud member of the Florida Green Lodging Program and recognized as a Green Leader by Trip Advisor. For information about Florida’s Green Travel Policies, click here.
Complimentary self-parking is available in the hotel’s conference center lot.