Submit your final sponsor logo by: September 22, 2020
Mail any inserts or swag by:
September 22, 2020
COVID-19 Safety Measures
With the health and safety of our attendees, sponsors, speakers, staff and our community in mind, we are working to implement social distancing guidelines, sanitation procedures and other precautionary measures for the 2020 Aquatic Weed Control Short Course at each location. Please note that safety measures will be updated and followed based on current CDC recommendations, the County government mandates your location resides in, as well as state and federal mandates.
Highlighted below are some of the measures being implemented:
- We have secured remote sites throughout the state to meet social distancing requirements and still provide CEUs to as many attendees as possible.
- Meeting rooms will be set up with 6 feet of space between chairs.
- Refreshment breaks have been lengthened to 40 minutes instead of the typical 20 minutes. This will allow you to rotate through different areas and will reduce crowding.
- Tape marks will be placed on floors to ensure 6 feet of space when standing in lines.
- The capacity in all areas will be reduced to provide for appropriate physical distancing.
Health and Safety:
- We will supply all attendees with masks, and their usage will be MANDATORY at all times at every location. You may bring your own mask, face shield or other face covering if you want, but you MUST have your face covered at all times.
- All staff will be wearing masks as well.
- Hand sanitizer will be widely available, and restrooms will be kept clean. Frequent hand washing is encouraged.
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing will be increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces including countertops, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, dining surfaces, and seating areas.
Please Note: Any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed while attending this event. The Aquatic Weed Control Short Course’s policy is to comply with state and CDC guidance regarding health and safety.