You are invited to become an active supporter of the ACES 2016 Conference!
This innovative conference brings together all sectors of ecosystem services, from markets, to research, to policy – ACES 2016 connects you to the full community. In combining the efforts of these groups, we plan to reach an audience of 500 or more people from around the globe. Historically, this group has featured attendees from every U.S. state, more than 40 countries, and all inhabited continents. This is truly the ecosystem services conference of the year.
Why Should You Sponsor?
- Cultivate and strengthen industry relationships
- Interact with key decision-makers
- Reinforce your continued commitment to ecosystem services
- Showcase your organization to attendees from the governmental, private, non-profit, and contracting sectors
- Increase brand awareness within the ecosystem services community
- Enhance your prominence as a community leader
Sponsors also receive the first opportunity at exhibit space! If space is still available after the sponsorship-in-print deadline (November 7, 2016), exhibit booths may be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. If you want to ensure that your company display is in front of this diverse audience, commit as a sponsor today!
|Sponsor Levels & Benefits||Platinum
|Complimentary conference registration(s)||4||3||2||1|
|Acknowledgement on conference website|
|Acknowledgement in printed conference Program Book|
|Recognition through PowerPoint slides shown in session rooms throughout host venue|
|One 8' x 8' booth display space at conference (with one electrical connection)|
|Acknowledgement on conference email publicity announcements sent to 10,000+ interested individuals|
|Acknowledgement on ACES Facebook & Twitter pages|
|Emailed digital list of conference participants with contact information|
|Opportunity to include a 1-page brochure or flyer in conference packets (if applicable, printing & delivery costs to be covered by sponsor; please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions)|
|Your organization's logo featured on conference promotional item
(if your organization allows)
|Recognition signage as an Internet Café sponsor|
|Recognition signage as a Presentation Download Station sponsor|
|Recognition as a presenting sponsor for plenary session video recordings|
(Exclusive to educational and non-profit institutions)
Your organization will be recognized on the conference website, in the printed Program Book, on PowerPoint slides shown onsite, and during the opening Plenary Session. **You will also receive one 6' tabletop display at the conference.
No complimentary conference registrations are included with this level.**
|Not seeing the perfect package?
If you are interested in contributing to the ACES Conference in a way not listed in our sponsorship options, please contact Kristin Zupancic at email@example.com or 352-294-3582. We would be happy to create a custom sponsorship option to best fit your organization.
- ALL sponsor representatives (including those receiving the complimentary registration benefit) are required to register for the conference.
- Sponsorships will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis and upon receipt of payment. Payment must be received by November 7, 2016 to be recognized in print.
- On the Sponsorship Commitment Form, you may choose from three payment options:
- Pay by credit card
- Indicate you will be mailing a check (have the check number handy if possible)
- Purchase Order / Request an Invoice*
- Sponsorship payments are payable to: University of Florida Leadership & Education Foundation, Inc. (UFLEF) [Federal ID: 59-3104978] and should be mailed to:
PO Box 110750
2311 Mowry Road, Bldg. 78
Gainesville, FL 32611
Graphics Requirements for Sponsor Recognition
In order to properly recognize your contribution to the ACES 2016 Conference on the website and in printed materials, we ask that you email Kristin Zupancic a large format, high resolution version of your organization’s logo. We accept EPS, JPEG, PNG, and TIF formats and recommend a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for the best representation of your organization. EPS logo files are preferred.
Sponsor Display Information
Sponsoring organizations that receive booth space with their contribution should review the online Exhibitor Kit Information (scheduled to be posted on the ACES 2016 website by fall 2016) for set-up information, additional booth material order options, and shipping and receiving details. Please note that all sponsorships must be paid and confirmed prior to orders being placed with the Exhibit Services company. Onsite booth arrangement is at the discretion of the conference organizers.
Each 8' x 8' exhibit booth display will include:
- 8’ high drape background with 3’ high side-rail divider drapery
- 1 – 6' x 24” x 30”h draped and skirted table
- 2 – folding chairs
- 1 – wastebasket with liner
- 1 – 7” x 40” identification sign depicting company name and booth number
- 1 – 120 Volts, 5 AMPS, 500 Watts electrical connection, with a 6-way power strip (standard for powering up to 2 computers and some booth lighting)
- Listing in the ACES 2016 program and abstract books (if space is contracted and paid for by November 7, 2016)
- Listing on the ACES 2016 website
A Few Words of Thanks to Our Sponsors
On behalf of the ACES 2016 Conference Organizing Committee, we wish to thank all of the organizations that take the extra step to partner with us by being a sponsor. This important educational event would not be possible without your support!
Contact: Kristin Zupancic, Conference Coordinator
Sponsorship Deadline has passed.