Meeting Site & Hotel Information
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point
5001 Coconut Road
Bonita Springs, Florida 34134
Visit Hotel Website
ACES will be held at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Coconut Point. The hotel features their private Big Hickory Island, a barrier island in the nature preserve between Estero Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. Immerse yourself in nature by enjoying the tranquil water, dolphin and bird watching, and walking the nature trails.
Special Group Rate Information
The Hyatt Regency Coconut Point is pleased to offer the prevailing Federal Per Diem rate for those who require it, currently $121 per night plus applicable taxes (currently 11.5%) for single and double occupancy in standard rooms and a fixed non-federal rate of $131 per night plus applicable taxes. This discounted rate will be available three days prior to and three days following the conference dates and includes:
- Complimentary self-parking
- Free Wi-Fi in guest room, public areas and meeting space
- Ferry transportation to property’s private island
- On-property trolley transportation
- Complimentary fitness center access
- Complimentary shuttle to Coconut Point Mall (View Schedule )
Prevailing Federal Per Diem Rate: $121 + tax
Discounted Non-Federal Group Rate: $131 + tax
(Please note, you will be required to present proof upon check-in to receive the per diem rate)
Reservation Deadline: November 23, 2021
Reservations received after November 23rd will be accepted based on availability at the group rate. Since availability cannot be guaranteed, we encourage you to make your hotel reservation as soon as possible. The room rate is subject to change prior to the conference based on what the current federal per diem rate is.
Click either the "Non-Federal" or "Federal" buttons below to open the hotel's reservation page. To make a reservation by phone, call 1-877-803-7534. Mention the group code "G-LACE" to receive the group rate.
Please note, reservations will be available one year prior to the conference dates. Individuals requesting tax exemption will need to submit a Florida State tax exemption certificate and an Attestation Form (Word File). These forms can be faxed to the hotel in advance to 239-390-4325 or presented at the time of check-in.
All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card. Cancellation of individual reservations may be made 72 hours prior to arrival with no charge.
If someone calls or emails you about making a hotel reservation, it is likely a scam. For your protection, only use the official reservation form linked above or call the hotel directly and provide the group code.
Additional Items to Note:
- Hotel check in is at 4:00pm and check out is 11:00am.
- The group rate will be honored three days prior to and three days following the conference dates, subject to availability of standard guest rooms at the time of reservation request.
- If you plan to room with multiple people, be sure to include all names on the hotel reservation.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card.
- Any reservation may be cancelled without penalty if notice of cancellation is received by the hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival. Cancellation of individual reservations less than 72 hours prior to arrival will be charged one night's room & tax, including no-shows.
The Hyatt is centrally located in Southwest Florida, just 14 miles (20 minutes) from RSW International Airport.
- LB Transportation, located at the Hyatt Regency: Reserve Transportation
- Naples Transportation and Tours: Reserve Transportation
- You may also arrange transportation through local taxis or transportation services such as Uber or Lyft.
Suggested Customary Gratuities for Hotel Staff
- Baggage Handling: $5.00 per room, each way
- Housekeeping: $3.00 per room, per day
- Room Deliveries: $3.00 per room
No porterage or maid gratuities will be included or automatically charged to your room; both are at your discretion.