Graduate Student Fellowship
The ACES Conference is dedicated to promoting innovative technologies, practices, and policies in ecosystem services. In an effort to engage emerging scientists in the field, the conference is offering a limited number of fellowships to qualified graduate students. Applications will be accepted until May 15, 2020. Selected fellows will be notified by July 10, 2020.
Conference fellowships include:
- Travel to and from the conference
- Shared lodging over conference dates
- Registration and full participation in conference events
Meals and incidental expenses are not included in the fellowship. All arrangements will be made through the conference organizers and all expenses will be prepaid on the recipient’s behalf.
To apply for the ACES Graduate Student Fellowship, you must:
- Be currently pursuing a Master’s or Doctorate degree from an accredited university in a subject area applicable to Ecosystem Services. Post-Docs are not eligible for this fellowship.
- Complete the Fellowship Application Form (linked below).
- Submit an abstract on work that you are doing or have recently completed by May 15, 2020 via the online abstract submission form. Please indicate in the comments box on the abstract submission form that you are applying for a fellowship.
- Be willing to participate as an oral or poster presenter at the ACES Conference.
- Agree to submit a post-conference report detailing your experience at the conference and the benefit you received from attending by January 15, 2021.
Important Dates to Remember
|May 15, 2020||Fellowship Application and Abstract Submission Deadline|
|July 10, 2020||Fellowship Status Notifications Delivered|
|January 15, 2021||Post-Conference Fellowship Report Deadline|
UF/IFAS Office of Conferences and Institutes