Call for Abstracts
Update: We will continue accepting late posters until board space is full.
All individuals interested in ecologic, economic, market, geographic, institutional, educational, outreach, and management aspects of ecosystem services are strongly encouraged to submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation. View our Conference Topics page for a list of possible topics to be outlined at ACES 2022. But don’t feel limited to these specified areas – we want to capture emerging topics and new ideas critical to Ecosystem Services. Registration is required to give a presentation at the conference.
Abstracts may also be submitted for poster presentation. Posters will be on display throughout the conference in the Poster & Sponsor Display Room. The POSTER HALL is the primary location where attendees gather for morning, mid-day, and afternoon refreshments. These networking functions maximize opportunities for interaction amongst presenters, colleagues, and sponsor representatives.
Registration is Required to Participate
All participants, including speakers, poster presenters, panelists, session organizers, and moderators, are required to register and pay the applicable registration fee to attend the conference. To assist with preliminary budgeting and attendance approval, the registration fee is estimated to be between $595-$650 for attendees, and $395-450 for students. Confirmed registration fees will be posted on the web page in the coming weeks.
Abstract Specifications & Submission:
- Use this template (.doc) to create a properly formatted abstract. Abstracts must be submitted as a Word file.
- Detailed abstract formatting specifications and instructions are included directly within the template.
- All abstracts must be uploaded via the submission portal by July 31.
- All presenters must register to confirm participation.
- When completing the online submission form, provide contact information for the presenting author only.
After successfully submitting an abstract, keep a copy of the submission confirmation for your records.
If you do not receive a confirmation, either the submission did not go through, or it went to your junk folder.
Contact Beth Miller-Tipton.