Call for Abstracts
The deadline has passed.
NCER 2018 invites individuals working in large scale or small scale ecosystem restoration to submit an abstract describing their efforts, science, projects and results. These abstracts will be grouped to form thematic sessions that complement topics already covered by pre-approved sessions. Our goal is to develop a fully rounded agenda that ensures representation by restoration professionals at every scale, with sessions that are integrative, cross- system, and that promote the transfer of regional-based knowledge to a broad audience.
During the abstract submission process, you will be asked to identify the primary topic most applicable to your abstract. To view session themes and potential topics, click here. Submissions are not limited to these areas of focus, as we seek to capture all emerging topics and new ideas. Abstracts may be submitted for oral or poster presentation, and will be published electronically in the abstract book.
Follow these Steps to Submit an Abstract:
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the NCER 2018 web site. Please do not email your file as an attachment to the organizers. Files sent as attachments will not be included in the review and scheduling process.
- Individuals are limited to giving one oral presentation. However, speakers may also participate on a panel and/or present one or more posters.
Registration Required to Participate and Present
All presenters, oral and poster, are required to register and pay the applicable fee by May 18, 2018 to confirm participation in the program. Registration information is posted here.
Use this word template to create a perfectly formatted abstract.
- Abstracts should not exceed one page.
- Do not include graphs or figures.
- Include a brief bio and your full contact information at the end of the abstract.
Submit your abstract by using the online abstract submission form linked below.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the NCER web site. Emailed files will not be accepted.
- Submission Fee: A fee of $25.00 per abstract is charged at the time of submission and is to be paid by credit card so have your number handy before you begin the submission process.
- Be careful of typos. If your email address is not correctly entered in the submission form, you will not receive a confirmation and we will not be able to contact you.
After you have successfully completed these steps, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your abstract. Please keep a copy on file for your records. NOTE: If you do not receive the confirmation email in your inbox, check your junk folder. Sometimes servers will re-direct messages to this folder.
***WARNING: If you do not receive a confirmation, we did not receive your abstract.***
We will email you about the status of your abstract by April 18. If you do not receive this status notification, or if you have any questions, contact Beth Miller-Tipton at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline has passed.