Who Should Attend
The conference is designed to bring together scientists and engineers, policy makers, planners and partners actively involved in or affected by all aspects of Everglades ecosystem restoration. Participants will interact in an interdisciplinary setting to summarize and review state-of-the-art planning, management activities and science in Everglades restoration.
Attendees will include:
- Federal, state and local agency personnel
- Academic faculty, staff, graduate, and undergraduate students
- Tribal governments and members
- Educators and outreach practitioners
- Policy Makers
- Environmental Consultants
- Natural Resource Managers
- Environmental Groups
- Industry Groups
- Hunters and Fisherman
- Private Citizens
A premier gathering, GEER is a collaborative effort and we invite you to join us!
Thank you Premier Sponsors