Meeting Site & Lodging Information
Marriott Fort Lauderdale & Coral Springs
11775 Heron Bay Boulevard | Coral Springs, FL 33076
Phone: 954-753-5598 | Toll Free: 800-311-8018 | Hotel Web Site
The conference will be held at the Marriott Fort Lauderdale & Coral Springs, conveniently located midway between Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton, just off Sawgrass Expressway (Coral Ridge Drive - Exit 14).
Click here for directions and a map the hotel.
Discounted Group Rate & Reservation Instructions
Group Room Rate:
$123 per night + taxes (currently 11%) with one or two people in a standard room.
Florida government participants: To receive tax exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government issued check or credit card and be accompanied by a Florida sales tax exemption certificate presented at check-in.
Friday, March 10, 2017 or until the room block is. Since the block of rooms may fill before the deadline, we urge you to make a reservation as soon as possible. After March 10, the discounted rate is not guaranteed on possible remaining rooms.
You can make a reservation in one of two ways.
- Click this link to make a reservation online: Make a GEER 2017 Hotel Reservation
- Call the hotel at (954) 753-5598 and identify yourself as a participant of GEER 2017 to receive the reduced rate.
Important Items to Note:
- The discounted room rate of $123 is below the $200 maximum federal per diem for Broward County.
- Only guests booked within the GEER room block receive negotiated perks including:
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hotel , meeting space and guest rooms
- FREE access to the hotel fitness center
- FREE parking for overnight guests
- Payment of the first night’s room must be guaranteed with a major credit card or pre-payment by check, or the hotel will not hold your room past 6:00pm on the day of arrival.
The Coral Springs Marriott is a proud member of the Florida Green Lodging Program and recognized as a Green Leader by Trip Advisor. For information about Florida’s Green Travel Policies, click here.
Complimentary self-parking is available in the hotel’s conference center lot for GEER attendees.
Hotel Reservation Fraud Alert:
It is possible you may be contacted by a company claiming to be the official housing bureau for this conference. These companies contact conference exhibitors and attendees, telling them the guest room block is sold out at the host hotel. The company then quotes a rate at another hotel, claiming it is an official room block and that you must reserve through them to get discounted rates. They ask for your credit card information so they can make a reservation for you. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS or you will lose your money. This scam is affecting conferences all over the country. No matter what meeting you attend, always use the hotel reservation links provided on the host organization’s website.
Thank you Premier Sponsors