Meeting Site and Hotel Accommodations
11775 Heron Bay Boulevard
Coral Springs, FL 33076
TOLL FREE: 800-311-8018
HOTEL RESERVATION FRAUD ALERT:
It is possible you may be contacted by a company claiming to be the official housing bureau for this conference. These companies contact conference exhibitors and attendees, telling them the guest room block is sold out. The company then quotes a rate at another hotel, claiming it is an official room block and that you must reserve through them to get discounted rates. Then they ask for your credit card information so they can make a reservation for you. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS or you will lose your money. This scam is affecting conferences all over the country. So no matter what meeting you attend, always use the hotel reservation links provided on the host organization’s web site.
OPTIONAL Golf Outing
Friday, April 24
8AM – 1PM
Heron Bay Golf Club
(located onsite at the Coral Springs Marriott)
PRICE PER ROUND: $79+tax (to play on a PGA course)
RENTAL CLUBS: $50+tax
Lunch is on own in the Club House.
If you are interested in playing or have questions, contact Dave Krabbenhoft by email at email@example.com.
Location & Directions:
The Marriott is conveniently located midway between Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton, just off the Saw grass Expressway (Coral Ridge Drive - Exit 14). Click here for directions and a
map to Coral Springs Marriott Hotel.
NOTE TO COMMUTERS: Parking is available in the hotel’s conference center lot. Self-parking is complimentary.
Special Group Rate Information:
The Marriott is pleased to offer a very special discounted rate of $119 per night plus applicable taxes (currently 11%) for single or double occupancy in standard rooms.
- To make a reservation, call the Marriott Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs Hotel at (954) 753-5598, request reservations, and identify yourself as a participant of the GEER 2015 to receive the reduced rates. You may also make your reservation online by clicking here.
- Reservations must be made by Sunday, March 1, 2015 in order to receive this group rate. Please be aware the block of rooms may fill before the deadline, so we urge you to make your reservation as soon as possible. After Sunday, March 1, the discounted rate is not guaranteed on possible remaining rooms.
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO NOTE:
- The GEER guest room rate is well below the $147 maximum federal per diem for the Broward County area.
- Be sure to make your hotel reservation within the GEER guest room block to receive the special conference rate and to be eligible for:
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guest rooms
- FREE access to hotel fitness center
- FREE parking for overnight guests
- All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card. The hotel will not hold any reservations after 6:00pm on the day of arrival if not secured by one of the above methods.
- The hotel check-in time is 3:00pm and check out is 12:00pm.
Florida government participants: To receive tax exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government issued check or credit card and be accompanied by a Florida sales tax exemption certificate presented at check-in.
Note: The Coral Springs Marriott is a member of the Florida Green Lodging program. For information about Florida’s Green Travel Policies, click here.