Poster presentations play a key role in the exchange of information at ACES. Considerable time is dedicated to viewing posters so scientists, policy makers, planners, practitioners, and managers can interact and use these opportunities to share details of their work, successes, and lessons learned.
Please Note: Anyone who wishes to present a poster at ACES must submit an abstract »
Poster Display Specifications
- Posters will be limited to 44 inches high x 48 inches wide (1.12M high x 1.2192M wide).
- Due to limited space, two poster presentations are mounted to each side of a poster board.
- Please follow size limits so you do not encroach on your neighbor’s poster display.
- Each poster will be assigned a number and board space in advance. Allow a 4-inch x 4-inch space (10.16cm x 10.16cm) for a number in the upper left-hand corner and space for a one inch board frame.
- Presenters must use poster boards provided by the organizers and may not use their own self-contained displays. Due to space restrictions, no tables or electricity will be provided.
- Poster boards are covered with fabric, and posters can be affixed using either Velcro or ¾” long push pins. Tape is not permitted. A limited supply of Velcro will be available for your use during mounting, but we recommend you bring a supply with you.
- Early morning, mid-day, and afternoon refreshments will be served in the poster room each day.
|LOCATION:||Crystal Gateway Marriott, Arlington Ballroom Salons 1-3|
|SET-UP:||Monday, December 12, 11am-5pm. Posters must be installed by 10AM Wednesday.|
|POSTER SESSION:||Wednesday, December 14 | 3:00pm - 5:30pm (Presenters at posters 3:30pm – 5:30pm.)|
|REMOVAL:||Thursday, December 15, 3:30am-4:15pm*|
*Poster display boards will be dismantled and removed by the vendor on Thursday afternoon, so please remove your poster during the assigned time slot. The conference organizers are not responsible for lost or damaged posters removed by the display board vendor. Posters left behind will be discarded.
For more poster shipping information, read Crystal Gateway Marriott's Shipping and Receiving Policy (PDF)