Graduate Student Fellowship
The ACES Conference is dedicated to promoting innovative technologies, practices, and policies in ecosystem services. In an effort to engage emerging scientists in the field, the conference is offering a limited number of fellowships to qualified graduate students. Applications will be accepted until May 28, 2021. Selected fellows will be notified by July 9, 2021.
Conference fellowships include:
- Travel to and from the conference
- Shared lodging over conference dates
- Registration and full participation in conference events
Meals and incidental expenses are not included in the fellowship. All arrangements will be made through the conference organizers and all expenses will be prepaid on the recipient’s behalf.
To apply for the ACES Graduate Student Fellowship, you must:
- Be currently pursuing a Master’s or Doctorate degree from an accredited university in a subject area applicable to Ecosystem Services. Post-Docs are not eligible for this fellowship.
- Complete the Fellowship Application Form (linked below).
- Submit an abstract on work that you are doing or have recently completed by May 28, 2021 via the online abstract submission form. Please indicate in the comments box on the abstract submission form that you are applying for a fellowship.
- Be willing to participate as an oral or poster presenter at the ACES Conference.
- Agree to submit a post-conference report detailing your experience at the conference and the benefit you received from attending by January 14, 2022.
Please Note: If you applied in 2020, and even if you were accepted as an ACES Webinar Fellow, you may still apply for the 2021 conference. Everyone will need to submit an updated application and go through the review process.Apply for Fellowship
Important Dates to Remember
|May 28, 2021||Fellowship Application and Abstract Submission Deadline|
|July 9, 2021||Fellowship Status Notifications Delivered|
|January 14, 2022||Post-Conference Fellowship Report Deadline|
UF/IFAS Office of Conferences and Institutes