Benefits of Attending
Invasive species, disease outbreaks, shrinking habitat and human population growth are just a few of the challenges threatening the health and viability of wildlife species around the globe. By attending WDA, you will obtain a comprehensive perspective of the latest problems facing wildlife in today’s changing environment.
When you leave the WDA conference, you will walk away with new management tools and the most up-to-date information about what is happening in the field of wildlife health, conservation and management.
Here just are a few more ways you will benefit by attending WDA:
- Network with colleagues and share lessons learned.
- Get real-time updates on emerging diseases.
- Learn about new technologies used to aid in wildlife monitoring and management.
- Make new connections to further your career.
- Recharge your batteries and have fun!
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to broaden your knowledge base and learn more about wildlife health, conservation and management.
Click here to view the Agenda-at-a-Glance so you can make plans to attend.