PLATINUM, GOLD and SILVER SPONSORS
PLATINUM, GOLD and SILVER SPONSORS receive a complimentary insert of one brochure in participant materials. If interested in this benefit, send 250- 260 brochures to reach our office by April 1st. It is important the brochures reach our office by the April 1 date to be included in the attendee packets.
Mail the brochures to:
UF/IFAS Office of Conferences & Institutes
Attention: Mandy Stage
PO Box 110750 (postal address)
2311 Mowry Rd, Bldg. 78 (physical address)
Gainesville, FL 32611
UF/IFAS Office of Conferences & Institutes Tel: 352-392-5930
If taking advantage of this benefit, please contact us once they are sent. Email: email@example.com
PLATINUM and GOLD SPONSORS - TABLE-TOP DISPLAY INFORMATION
A limited amount of space is available for
PLATINUM and GOLD SPONSORS to set up table-top displays.
The Vaccinium Symposium will not be selling exhibitor options. If you would like to showcase your company to our audience, please be sure to sign-up as a Platinum or Gold level sponsor.
- PLATINUM level sponsors will receive TWO 6' x 24” x 30”h tables draped and skirted, and two chairs.
- GOLD level sponsors will be receive ONE 6' x 24” x 30”h table draped and skirted, and two chairs.
- Tables will be identified with a tent card, to easily see which table is assigned to your organization.
- Sponsor table top displays will be set up in the Majestic Palm Foyer of the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort. The Majestic Palm foyer is directly outside of the meeting room providing numerous opportunties to network with participants.
- Table top displays are meant to serve as a forum to display informational materials so a representative does not need to always be at the table. If you want to interact with attendees, the times that would be most effective to do so are during early morning refreshments, and daily breaks. Please refer to the agenda for break times.
- Anyone attending the symposium must be a full registrant. If someone is just coming in just to set up the table display, and leaves, they do not need to register.
- We expect roughly 250 people to attend the symposium if you wish to bring informational materials sufficient for all attendees.
Display Set-up and Removal Times
MOVE-IN: Sunday, April 10; 3:00pm – 6:00pm
MOVE-OUT: Thursday, April 14; 10:30am – 12:00pm
If you plan to ship any materials or packages to the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista in advance, please note the following:
Shipping and Receiving Instructions