Who Should Attend?
You will benefit by attending this program if you:
- Need CEUs for Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, or South Carolina Applicator Licenses.
- Need Pesticide Applicator CEUs for categories such as:
- Natural Areas
- General Standards (CORE)
- Conduct weed control in canals, lakes, water retention ponds, golf
course ponds, rivers, parks, highway rights-of-ways, transmission lines.
- Are employed by a public agency or private company which is responsible for vegetation management along right-of-
ways and in natural areas.
- Are an employee of a basic manufacturer or a distributor that markets aquatic or vegetation management herbicides.
- Use biological control techniques to suppress aquatic weed growth.
- Establish and maintain wetland mitigation areas.