SpringHill Suites Gainesville
4155 SW 40th Boulevard | Gainesville, FL 32608
Phone: 352-376-8873 | Hotel Web Site
Click here for directions and a map to the hotel.
For a second year, SpringHill Suites is the host property for SeaVet participants.
This hotel is conveniently located near I-75 and walking distance to a variety of restaurants and stores, including Target and Publix.
In your off time, you can explore the University of Florida main campus, downtown Gainesville, local parks, museums, and many natural attractions, which are listed under Area Information.
Discounted Group Rate & Reservation Instructions
Reservations must be made by Friday, June 1, 2018.
If you try to make a hotel reservation and are unable to, our block may be full on your start and/or end date. Please contact Shelby Sowder to confirm availability before making reservations elsewhere.
Group Room Rate:
$102 per night + taxes (currently 11 1/2%) with one to three people in a suite with a sofa bed and either one king or two queens.
Important Items to Note:
- Only guests staying at the SpringHill Suites have access to transportation to/from the classroom location at the UF College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Hotel room price includes:
- Complimentary HOT breakfast buffet daily
- In-room refrigerator and microwave
- Onsite Fitness Center
- FREE parking for overnight guests
- Outdoor pool area
- Free parking
- Complimentary transportation provided to and from the Gainesville Regiional airport, University of Florida, and local establishments daily from 7am-10:30pm.
- Make your reservation by calling 352-376-8873 and mention SeaVet course OR
click here to reserve online.
- If you plan to room with multiple people, please include all names on the hotel reservation. All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card. Cancellation of individual reservations within 48 hours of arrival will be charged one night’s room & tax, including no-shows.
- Check-in Time: 3:00pm | Check-out Time: 12:00pm