New Orleans Marriott
555 Canal Street
New Orleans Louisiana 70130 USA
NCER 2018 will be held at the New Orleans Marriott, where you’ll be able to experience the energetic nightlife, buoyant music, and authentic cuisine of this exciting city firsthand. Situated in the heart of the French Quarter, the New Orleans Marriott is within walking distance to premier attractions, including Jackson Square, Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and it is just three blocks from the world-famous Bourbon Street.
The hotel will begin taking reservations September 11 of this year, so stay tuned to the web site and be sure to book early so you get a room in the host hotel.
A block of guest rooms is reserved for NCER attendees at the following discounted rates:
|$99/night||Federal Employees (Prevailing Federal Per Diem*)|
NOTE: Rates are subject to sales and occupancy tax. Rates are offered 3 days prior to & following the conference, based on availability.
*The federal per diem rate is only available if you are employed by the federal government.
To receive this rate, follow reservation instructions provided below. You will be required to present your official federal identification at check-in, or the room rate will revert to the standard group rate of $140.
- The discounted room group room rate for NCER is $140/night.
- ATTN: FEDERAL EMPLOYEES: If you are employed by the federal government, you qualify for federal per diem of $99/night.
- Federal employees must present a valid government photo ID at check-in.
- Federal employees must use this code when booking online: NEGGOV2018
You may make your reservation in one of two easy ways:
- Book online via this link: https://aws.passkey.com/go/NCER2018
- Call the hotel at 1-504-581-1000 and ask for reservations. Be sure to identify yourself as a participant of the National Conference on Ecosystem Restoration (NCER) to receive the reduced rate.
Important Items to Note:
- Only guests booked within the NCER room block receive negotiated perks including:
- Group rate extended up to three days pre and post conference, based on availability
- FREE Wi-Fi in the hotel meeting space
Special Hotel Instructions:
- The rate being offered to attendees is exclusive and may not be used in conjunction with any advertised or unadvertised promotional specials existing or yet unreleased.
- This is a discounted group rate and is net, non-commissionable if you are using a travel agent.
- Government participants: To receive tax exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government issued credit card and be accompanied by either a federal sales tax exemption certificate or state issued exemption certificate presented at check-in.
- Check-in is after 4:00 PM. Any one arriving prior to 4:00pm will be given a room as it becomes available.
- Checkout is by 11:00 AM. Requests for late checkout should be made at the front desk on the day of departure.
- Click Here to view a detailed list of hotel and parking information.
- Complimentary wireless Internet in guest rooms is available to those who are enrolled in the Marriott Rewards program.
Suggested Customary Gratuities for Hotel Staff
- Baggage Handling: $5.00 per room, each way
- Housekeeping: $3.00 per room, per day
- Room Deliveries: $3.00 per room
Click here for directions and a Map and Transportation Information.