Why You Should Attend
“NCER is an excellent opportunity to share lessons learned and exchange information on what works and what doesn’t with colleagues across the country, not only are attendees able to increase their "toolbox" with cutting edge science, modeling and data management, NCER provides a valuable opportunity to strengthen industry relationships, interact with key decision makers, and garner visibility as a key participant in ecosystem restoration.” -Dr. Ronnie Best, Founding Organizer of NCER
This conference provides an unsurpassed opportunity for networking and exchange of the latest scientific and practical information related to ecosystem restoration. This nationally attended program entails five days of presentations in five program tracks, workshops, poster sessions, field trips and coffee-house discussions dedicated to current topics in ecosystem restoration.
- In just a few days you'll get months’ worth of valuable technical training, education and networking. Piecing together an equivalent experience would keep you out of the office much longer and cost much more.
- Your whole team will benefit from the tips and expert knowledge you gather at NCER.
- Engineers may earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) toward their Florida engineering license renewal.
- Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for other professional certifications.
- If you're new to the industry, NCER is the best way for you to make connections that can help you be more effective in your position.
- When you meet face-to-face with others working on similar projects, you'll build more interactive, cooperative relationships and realize greater savings through increased collaboration.
- Your competitors will be there. By joining them, you'll learn from your peers and keep the playing field even.